Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using My Digital Studio™ (MDS) —Stampin’ Up!’s® digital designing product line. Design and print cards, digital scrapbooks, calendars, and more. Here are some of the features:
- MDS Software: It’s easy enough for beginners, but includes a variety of tools for advanced designers too. You can try it FREE for 30 days! You can download it straight from my store (item 130910) or you can order the MDS Trial Disc 10 Packs (item 132919).
- Downloads: If desired, check out the store every week for new artwork to build up your digital library. The items you purchase are yours forever! They never retire, even if the same item in the annual or mini catalogs retire.
- Print Products: You can print your projects either directly to your printer, or you can send them to a professional printer right from your computer. I highly recommend Stampin’ Up!s printer; they offer the best quality and the colors are guaranteed to match the actual Stampin’ Up! colors when printed out. Your projects will arrive at your door within 2 weeks!
- My Tutorials and Projects: I will continue to update this section of my blog with tutorials and samples. Click on the My Digital Studio menu to see a drop-down list of projects and tutorials. I will continue to add to this at least once a month.
- MyDigitalStudio.net: Check out our online community with forums to answer questions, videos to train techniques, and regular blog posts to provide inspiration and the latest product line information.
Click Here for a short video that shows you some of the projects that you can create using My Digital Studio.
Need more information, contact me.